We are proud to announce the newest addition to the MagnetoSpeed ballistic chronograph line with the release of the V3 MagnetoSpeed chronograph. The response to our V1 and V2 MagnetoSpeed chronographs has been overwhelmingly positive, and we’ve been listening to user feedback. With that in mind, we have decided to release an updated design. The V3 has all the capabilities as our V2 model, plus a few new ones.
The V3 MagnetoSpeed now has:
- Improved Display
- A three-button menu system (replaces old toggle switch)
- Battery options are; (1) 9-Volt or (2) CR123s (replaces 4 AAA batteries)
- Easy access battery compartment, no need for screwdriver to swap batteries
- Improved shooting modes, with the ability to now operate with air guns
- Downloadable firmware updates
- Advanced data logging and troubleshooting capabilities
- More compact and rugged display housing
- Rapid-fire mode with rate-of-fire
- Re-designed Bayonet
- Ruggedized strapping system; with metal buckle and triad thumb nut
- Same proven MagnetoSpeed technology, but with updated sensor design
- Sleek new profile and color scheme
- New strap bracket to allow for future alternative attachment options
- Added dual/redundant data connection points
As part of the transition to our new V3 chronograph, we will no longer be manufacturing our V1 and V2 models. The V3 model will be a great alternative for anyone that was into the market for our V2 model with a MSRP of $399. To help ease the passing of our V1 model, we are hard at work on the MagnetoSpeed Sporter. The Sporter model is still in development, but will offer the entry level shooter a more budget friendly option that still offers the MagnetoSpeed ease of use and reliability. The Sporter will have the same general capabilities as our previous V1 model, but with a smaller and more basic display unit. Our goal is to have the Sporter on the market by the middle of Summer 2014, with an MSRP below $200.
Thank you all for helping make MagnetoSpeed so successful, and we look forward to continuing
to release new products for the shooting industry for many years to come.